Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Miracle of a Hat

I've been on a hat kick lately...I wear them all the time. I've discovered that with a hat, I don't even have to brush my hair. I get up, pull a sweatshirt on over my pajama pants, put a cute hat on and I actually look presentable enough for the bus stop. I may still have slippers on, but if I'm wearing a hat, I feel put together and fully dressed. From the waist up, anyway. It's a great trick. And fortunately, I haven't had to get out the the car yet. And now that we've had our first snowfall (YAY!), a nice warm hat becomes even more necessary for cold mornings. And bad hair days. And days when your hair might not be so bad, but you don't want to take the time to find out. And days when the alarm says that you have to get up and you don't want to and then you realize that if you wear a hat, you can sleep that extra minute or two that it would take you to brush your hair. See? Hats are amazing.

The Winter Hats Boutique website has a ton a cute hats; hats for kids, men and women. They have Winter Hats and Women Winter hats. And they have so many to choose from. Delaney will wear a hat if I have one on, but only for about 10 minutes and then she rips it off and I find it in the bathroom sink or on the floor in the car. Which is too bad, because look at this one...

 It's painfully cute.  And this one...
So darn cute.  Really. I'm tempted to have another baby, just so I can buy this beanie hat for him.You should check out some of the amazing hats on this site...adorable.

I have a pair of pajamas that would go quite nicely with this one...
I think I know how to start my Christmas wish list this year...and  it's going to be a long one!

For 15% off, use the code 15OFF at checkout!

2 comments:

Willoughby said...

I envy you! I look like a major dork with a hat on.

Sharlene T. said...

I love hats, too! Big problem is that you can't always take them off and look presentable!... But, must pop over and check out some more hats... Come visit when you can...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails