Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rambler's Way Wool



This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Rambler's Way Farm. All opinions are 100% mine.


Let's say I was given $200 to spend on wool items. My first thought? No thank you. I've owned beautiful wool sweaters in the past. Sweaters that have never, ever been worn because they are so itchy, bulky and uncomfortable.  When I'm shopping,  I may fall in love with a sweater but if the label lists wool in any percentage, I instantly put it back on the rack. 


Now, if I was given $200 to spend on Rambler's Way Wool? Well, that would be a different story.


I would definitely want one of the Henley shirts.


And a camisole.



These look so light weight that I'm hesitant to believe that they are wool.  But they are. They're made from Superfine American Rambouillet 18.5 micron wool which makes a breathable fabric that can be worn year round and directly next to the skin without the irritation that standard wool would cause. The natural fibers repel odors and moisture. They are chemical free, machine washable and dryable. They resist shrinkage and the breathable fabric remains comfortable, whether the sun is shining or the cold snows are blowing. They also feature flat, chafe-less seams.


Best of all, these products are made with a focus on low environmental impact. Rambler's Way Wool  is made in America and sustainably farmed, with special attention paid to the care and the humane treatment of the animals.


All wools are definitely not created equal.




Visit Sponsor's Site



2 comments:

panamamama said...

Very pretty! I don't know if I can wear them though. I am so allergic to wool. Wonder if these would be better?

Brian Miller said...

these look comfy....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails