Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me! Oh. And my husband, too.

My husband and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary this past week. It's strange to think it's been that long. I'm surprised that anyone could put up with me for that long. We've been together for 12 years...plenty of time, really, for him to realize that I'm not completely normal and take off to parts unknown. But he hasn't. Yet. In fact, he even took me out to dinner.
We went to The Melting Pot, which was a ton of fun. Without the kids. It was a three hour dinner...without the kids. Did I mention that? It was like a real date. Bliss.


We had all kinds of good food...


But dessert, is of course, always the best part!We had chocolate/passion fruit fondue. Sooo yummy.

Oh...and the wine. There was a lot of wine.



Here's to many, many more...Happy Anniversary D. Love you.

17 comments:

Brian Miller said...

happy anniversary! that is awesome! and the Melting Pot...very nice...we dont have one locally any more...so i am a bit jealous...smiles.

Homemaker Man said...

Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids!

Bryna said...

Happy Fondue Anniversary! I hope you enjoyed your evening out sans children!!!!

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong said...

happy, happy anniversary!!

chele said...

Happy anniversary!

That One Mom said...

I lurve me some fondue! Happy anniversary!

Mrsblogalot said...

Happy Anniversary!!! To both of you.

what a delicious time that looked like! (-:

Shell said...

Happy anniversary!

Joshua said...

I love, love, love The Melting Pot. We go there every year for our anniversary. We even had our rehearsal dinner at one. Which reminds me, we have a gift certificate that expires soon...time to make a reservation!

Joy said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Matty said...

A real date. Wow. Happy Anniversary. Here's to many more.

Jami said...

I love The Melting Pot! Happy Anniversary. :)

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Anniversary!!

panamamama said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks delish!

Willoughby said...

Happy anniversary!

Sharlene T. said...

Happy Anniversary, and many more...

Just me said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a great time!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails