Friday, July 23, 2010

Ashworth College

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Ashworth College. All opinions are 100% mine.

After I graduated, I decided to take a year off from school and work. Just a year, and then I'd go right back. It never happened. I got involved in my job, left that one, found a better one, met my husband, got married, had kids...pretty typical story, I think. I don't regret any of those decisions, because they have put me where I am now. I have a great husband and terrible kids. Like I said, pretty typical. My life is where it's meant to be.

But I won't lie and say that I'm completely content. I have days when I wonder what could have been. What if I had gone back to school? What would I have taken? How would my life of differed? I know for a fact that the job opportunities would have been drastically improved.

From Ashworth College:
There are many reasons for Moms to further their education: set an example for their kids, personal enrichment, preparation to re-enter the workforce when the kids are older, transition to a work-at-home career.

Distance education is a family-friendly way to help you get the education you've always wanted. It's easy, affordable, and is as close as your home computer.

And it's true. For me, it would be the only way I'd be able to go back to school. They offer so many different programs you can study and receive your Online degree in. They have 100+ nationally accredited career diplomas, Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and Certificate programs for today's hottest and most popular careers, including: Medical Billing, Web Design, Bridal Consulting, Interior Decorating, Human Resources, Marketing, Early Childhood Education and more. Research has shown that tuition at Ashworth is on average 50% less than other accredited online schools. Tuition includes all books and classroom materials, plus, they offer payment plans with zero percent financing! That's important to me. It's getting harder and harder to find a company that is willing to work with you and your financial limitations. You are guaranteed  to graduate without a student loan debt. 

There are so many benefits to this. Definitely something worth looking into.



Visit my sponsor: While the kids are away

3 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

Always love opportunities for growth!

Brian Miller said...

cool deal....it amazes me the programs kids can access these days....i have a kid i used to work with that will graduate from HS with his associates degree from the local community college...

Bryna said...

I've thought about the online college as well. What would happen if I decided to be the Art Teacher that I always wanted to be? Hmmm....

If you do decide to go that route, I was warned: Just be careful with online colleges. Apparently some jobs don't consider them as heavily as "real" college. Just make sure that the online one is reputable...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails