Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Social Spark

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.

I started blogging simply because I love to write. After a few weeks and I started to build up a following, I realized that I also loved to read other blogs and to comment. And of course, I became addicted to the comments on my blog! I quickly realized that there is a camaraderie in blogging that I didn't realize existed. I have made some true friends through this blog. I have also made some money, which was an unexpected perk. While I have no intention of making this blog a medium strictly for marketing or advertising, I'm not against the occasional review. So I signed up for SocialSpark

Socialspark_small

So far, I'm impressed with what I see. Signing up was simple and quick; all that was required was the installation of a code in my blog's HTML and some general information. Soon as my blog was confirmed, I was presented with immediate opportunities!  I'm excited to browse through further. What's better than actually getting paid to write and post on my blog? You can even donate your proceeds to various charities.

I'm looking forward to working with this company and contributing to their "Sponsored Conversations." It's just one more reason to love blogging!


Visit my sponsor: I Signed Up for SocialSpark!

5 comments:

Amo said...

Yay for you! Making money doing what you love! I might have to look into that site!

Sharlene T. said...

Spoken like the true heart of an entrepreneur...'if they're waiting in gas lines on a hot day, sell them lemonade!"...

blueviolet said...

Nothing wrong with making a little coin while still doing something you enjoy-writing!

Supermanslady said...

That's awesome! Looks like something to check out!
Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
:-)

Homemaker Man said...

Can I borrow like 5 bucks?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails