Saturday, June 5, 2010

DOVE Ice Cream Miniatures and "My Mini Moment" Contest

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Dove Ice Cream. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret...I like ice cream. And I like chocolate. So, of course, I like Dove Ice Cream. What's not to like, really? There's chocolate! And ice cream! As I am writing this, it is 94 degrees outside and since our air conditioner is broken, it's 87 degrees in the house. There is nothing I would like more at this moment than a Dove Ice Cream Miniature. Or a whole box of them. (Well, and an air conditioner. I'd like one of those, too.) But really, yum. YUM!

For the weight conscious, it's nice to know that DOVE Ice Cream Miniatures are only 70 calories each. They have a new decadent Café Collection which features Java Chip and Cappuccino Flavors.
 DOVE Ice Cream Miniatures is currently running a contest for women, called "My Mini Moment" contest.

All you need to do is share a favorite mini moment of escape, include a photo and short essay and send it to DoveIceCream.com/myminimoment by June 7, 2010. So, hurry up! Because one lucky winner could win one of three amazing mini-grand prizes, like a mini-getaway to Napa Valley, Spa services for a year or a mini-home makeover. Now, wouldn't that make your day? I personally can't decided what I would choose. They all sound pretty good to me!

DOVE conducted a survey of 400 mothers, and apparently 70% of them manage to take time out for themselves, everyday. The "My Mini Moment" Contest is meant to celebrate those moments. I, unfortunately, am not one of the 70%. So, I am off to write my essay and submit it, in hopes of winning the getaway to Napa Valley. Or, er, the Spa services. Or maybe the mini-home makeover? Ahh...so many decisions!

So, go! Go and write your essay! Maybe the winner will be you! (And if you lose, you can always buy some DOVE Ice Cream Miniatures to comfort yourself with.) Good luck!

Visit my sponsor: “My Mini Moment” contest

4 comments:

AngieB said...

I'm trying to think of a mini-moment (with picture) that is family-friendly and could win me one of those fabulous prizes. Hmmm. We just went through a few days without AC, so I feel for you. Luckily, my step-dad does HVAC and drove an hour to come fix our unit. Nice to have someone like that in the family!

AngieB said...

I bought these at the grocery this morning, and they are outragously good! A lovely little 70 calorie splurge!

mok ng said...

I like your blog !!
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!

acrylic jewelry

Akoya pearl beads

Akoya Pearl Bracelets

Homemaker Man said...

Finally, someone runs an ice cream contest, and it's only for women. Irony, you're a hateful bitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails