Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuesday's child is full of grace




I cut my finger while making dinner.


I dropped my porkchop on the floor on the way to the table. I pick it up and go back to get another one. I sit down, knock my wine glass over with my elbow and it shatters all over the table and floor.


There goes another porkchop. And the worst bit? That was the last of my wine.

I was craving sugar so strongly a few minutes ago that I honestly dug through the pantry, looking for the stale donuts that I know are in there. I found them and reheated a cup of coffee from this morning, just so I could soften the donut up enough to eat it.


I think maybe I should go to bed now.

8 comments:

The Waylaid Wordsmith said...

Ah, one of THOSE days. I'm having one too.

One Chic Mommy said...

Aye... that sounds like everyday of my life!

DiPaola Momma said...

GOODNESS your ears must be BUZZING! I'm actually on the phone with Hip As I Wanna Be talking about YOU and how great you are!!!! Following too!

Molly said...

when it rains it certainly pours doesn't it?!? and I'm impressed that you actually had stale donuts in the house, they never last a day in mine!

MammaMania said...

This resembles my life so much that I think we may be the same person. Are you me or am I you? So awesome to have found you!

Flory said...

Is everyone okay with eating stale donuts? LOL.

I would have called it quits after losing the last of the wine. :)

Janie B said...

The only thing good about bad days is that there is usually a good day coming up later to make up for it.

Neva said...

I have had days like those. But at least the next day will seem better?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails