Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sigh.

Hmmm...I reposted my Manscaping post on my Blogher blog, and was quite amazed at the reactions it got! I had two rather vehement defenders of the whole bald thing. I was pretty much accused of calling them "evil" (which must mean there's no pubic hair in Hell...makes cleanup easier, I suppose), among other things. I was lectured and put in my place. Fingers were wagging in my general direction.



Bad girl. Bad, bad judgmental girl. How dare I? And one of the comments was really, really looong. So she must have been really worked up about it. Poor thing. I should send her a card, or something.

It's my blog, right? So, must I be made to feel guilty because someone else was offended? That was hardly my intention. Although it is becoming so...

So, clarification for those who assumed I think that all men and women who shave off their pubic hair are pedophiles: I don't think you're pedophiles. There. That should clear things up.

5 comments:

Melissa Erickson said...

Ahahaha I am sorry I just have to laugh. Every once in awhile I get bored and make a post that I know will get people going. I got people in an uproar when I posted on one of my blogs that I did not think children should be on leashes. I did not think that moms would attack each other on the topic. Apparently moms should be on leashes. LOL

Susan Fobes said...

You have a right to your comments-freedom of speech. I thought that post was hysterical and I continued talking about it with my husband afterwards and even he thought is was funny.

But I guess the freedom of speech thing goes two ways, and people can disagree with what we say, so we all should be prepared to ruffle a few feathers every now and then. I am glad you are trying to not let it bother you.

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

I'm trying not to let it bother me, but I laid in bed all night and thought about it. Argh. Stupid. I don't know why I'm so sensitive about these things. I just want everyone to like me... :)

Janie B said...

I'm the same way. I just want people to like me. I've always hated confrontation. I'm no good at it. I can't think straight.

For the record, I thought your post was hilarious and you had every right to say it.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Ha!! I can't believe some of the finger wagging that goes on in the comment section of bloggyland. I figure if someone doesn't like what they're reading, go someplace else. It's YOUR blog!

p.s. I love the name of your blog, and the description on your sidebar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails