Monday, September 7, 2009

My First Award!

I'm so excited, I could scream! I got my first award! I'd see them on other people's blogs and think...oh, everyone hates me. I don't have an award. But now I have one! Woo hoo! Given to me by one of my favorite bloggers, Where A Woman Shakes Her Tablecloth. Thank you! You made my day!


Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award:


USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.


1. Where is your cell phone? Quiet

2. Your hair? Up

3. Your mother? Friend

4. Your father? Handy

5. Your favorite food? Tasty

6. Your dream last night? Forgotten

7. Your favorite drink? OJ

8. Your dream/goal? Published

9. What room are you in? Kitchen

10. Your hobby? Reading

11. Your fear? Scary

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

13. Where were you last night? Bed

14. Something that you aren’t? Organized

15. Muffins? Donuts

16. Wish list item? Security

17. Where did you grow up? Estes Park

18. Last thing you did? Breath

19. What are you wearing? Pajamas

20. Your TV? Nogin

21. Your pets? Hairy

22. Friends? Unique

23. Your life? Chaotic

24. Your mood? Grumpy

25. Missing someone? No

26. Vehicle? Big

27. Something you’re not wearing? Tiara

28. Your favorite store? Books

29. Your favorite color? Orange

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Months

32. Your best friend? Witty

33. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom

34. One person who emails me regularly? Darrin

35. Favorite place to eat? Mexican


I'm going to pass this on to a four other blogs I really enjoy reading...

My Kids Might Be Martians
How To Not Write a Book
What Was I Saying Again?
Joys and Struggles of A Supermom

There are many more I enjoy and picking four is not easy...I pretty much did Eeeny Meeny Miny Moe... :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on your blog award!

The Waylaid Wordsmith said...

Congrats to you! And thanks for passing it along, I'm so flattered! :)

Sissy said...

aw, you're a sweetie! thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails