Friday, September 11, 2009

Lookee!!

I just got an award from The Balancing Act of...One Chic Mommy ! She has a great blog, you should go right this second and check it out!

Thank you One Chic Mommy! You made my day!


Now to the rules for this Award:


This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I would like to pass this Award on to:

Where a Woman Shakes Her Tablecloth
Janie B.
Waddlers and Toddlers
Waylaid Wordsmith
Little Miss Muffin Cakes
Veronica Lee
Jenie

Because you guys always leave me comments and I want you to know how much it's appreciated! So thanks!

6 comments:

Little Miss Muffins Cakes! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Miss Muffins Cakes! said...

WooHoo! Congrats...you DESERVE it! Your blog is fab. And thanks for passing it on to me!!! My second award and I have no idea what to do with them...I'm very new to this blogging world.

Janie B said...

Thank you for passing on the award! Love it!

The Waylaid Wordsmith said...

Aww, thanks!

Congrats on your award! I think it's awesome that you've been getting them, your blog totally deserves it. :)

One Chic Mommy said...

You deserve this award! Not only is your blog fabulous, I look forward to reading it daily, I also appreciate your support of my blog. Thank you so much for stopping in regularly and commenting.

Little Miss Muffins Cakes! said...

My turn...I love reading your posts and so here ya go...have another! http://littlemissmuffinscakes.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-first-award-yay.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails