Monday, September 7, 2009

I've lost my marbles...perhaps they're in the drawer?

This morning while cleaning the kitchen (See? I do clean. Sometimes.) I opened the rather disorganized knife drawer to put something away.

I found my lime juice.



Apparently, the last time I popped open a Corona, I put the lime juice away with the bottle opener. And really, I only had one. That I recall...ahem.



Then a little while ago, I went to take my vitamins and instead of going to the cabinet where the vitamins actually are, I look in the microwave.

I blame the kids.

9 comments:

Amo said...

Sorry that I didn't let you know about the award sooner! I forgot to let anybody know. I enjoy your blog so much and just wanted you to know!
I think I left my marbles in the operating room after my c-section last year because I haven't been able to find them since. I hope they aren't gone for good!

Janie B said...

Don't worry. It happens to everyone. I remember once when I was young, my mother found a wet dishrag in the refrigerator. Ha!

Cherie said...

ROFL! That really made me laugh, thanks! I've put the cereal in the fridge and the milk on the shelf before but I realized it just a couple of minutes later.

I'm a follower now! :)

Veronica Lee said...

I blame my ever-squabbling boys. I'm now brain-dead because of them. Yesterday, I found my missing bottle of dish-washing detergent in the fridge.

Theta Mom said...

LOL! That's a good one girl! Go have yourself another Corona!!! :)

blueviolet said...

Take comfort in the fact that you are not alone in the least with this! :)

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Good to know I'm not alone!

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

Mommy Brain! It happens to the best of us!

Michelle said...

I found a bowl of cereal complete with milk in my microwave the other day. WTH?? I have no idea how it got there. I can't blame the kids unfortunately b/c the microwave is too high for them to reach. I'll blame the husband instead. Why would anyone put a bowl of cereal in the microwave?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails