Friday, August 28, 2009

Flash Forward to Flashback Friday

While reading blogs, I've come across a lot of themes, icluding the Wordless Wednesday and this one:



WebSavyMom.com




I like this idea, so I'm jumping aboard this one too!


I didn't flash back too far, mainly because I was too lazy to dig out an old picture, so I could only go back about 4 years because that's about how far back the pictures already on my computer go. Next week, maybe I'll be a bit more ambitious and dredge up something older. But until then...




Nick, when he was a little guy.

I think this will be a good one to dig out and show his future girlfriends.

3 comments:

Amo said...

That is so cute!!!! Definite one for future girlfriends!
The only reason I haven't done Flashback Friday is because I don't have a scanner to scan in old pictures. But, I think it is a fun idea!

Deb Thaxton said...

-->Super cute picture! No rules for Flashback Friday. I think this upcoming week I'm only going back two years. :-)

http://www.websavymom.com

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Thanks! It's hard to believe he was that little sometimes...

Amo...I actually take pictures of the pictures I want to post! My scanner is too much of a hassle to use, so I just get out the digital camera and take a few pictures of the prints and they usually come out pretty well! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails